WHAT TO BRING FOR LODGE TRIPS
FOR THE LODGE
You must bring your own:
- Sleeping bag or duvet
- Meals and beverages
- Condiments and cooking oil
- Towel and facecloth
- Phone charger
- Repair kit
- One to two pairs of spare skis per group
- Emergency communication device
- Personal avalanche rescue equipment
- Toliet paper
- Paper towel
- Dish soap and bleach
- Sheets, pillows and pillowcases
- Some repair tools
By being well prepared with equipment in good working condition your backcountry ski/boarding vacation will be more enjoyable.
Snowy Mountain recommends that all guests use modern wide powder skis, lightweight alpine touring bindings and skins that provide full coverage.
Telemark skiers should have releasable bindings with a touring mode built in. Snowboarders must have a split-board, collapsible poles and skins.